ICSA Suckler Walk on Saturday 6th September
Time: 2.30pm (Sharp)
The Suckler Walk is hosted by kind permission of
Margaret & Dermot Lehane, Drommcummer House, Kanturk, Co. Cork
This is a great opportunity to get to see one of Munster’s finest suckler farms in operation.
• 130 acre farm with a suckler herd of 70 Limousin cows
• Finishing 16mt bulls & heifers
• Currently preparing for weanling
• Good handling facilities
Directions – coming from Mallow
• Take the Killarney Road at the Roundabout Tavern, Mallow Roundabout
• STAY on the Killarney Road for about 10 miles
• You will see a Gala Petrol station on your left hand side
• Go past the Gala station and about half a mile on you will see a sign for Drommcummer Pig Farm, the sign is on the left
• The entrance to the farm (2 stone piers) is on the right opposite the sign.
• For further information or any queries on directions, please call Dermot Kelleher on