ICSA KEY CAP DEMANDS
– €300/hd per suckler cow – including €120 variable coupled payment on first 40 cows plus €180 from BDGP/BEEP type schemes – no upper limit on numbers
– €35/hd per breeding ewe – Including €16 variable coupled payment on first 250 ewes plus €19 from Sheep Welfare type scheme – no upper limit on numbers
– €100/hd beef carbon efficiency payment – €40/hd for weighing and up to €60/hd for finishing younger to maximum 150 animals
– Young Farmers – 25% top-up for young farmers under variable suckler and ewe coupled payments
– Retirement Scheme for Intergenerational Transfer – an early retirement scheme for those aged 55 and over amounting to €100/cow for 5 years
– €15,000 Agri-Environment Scheme
ICSA CAP PRINCIPLES
Focus on supporting active farmers
Fairness for lower income sectors
Delivering on green agenda
No capping on suckler herd
Opposed to membership of Bord Bia Quality Assurance Scheme being linked to CAP payment
Not A Member Of ICSA Yet?
ICSA members can avail of €100 off, or enjoy a 10% discount on the cost of AXA Farm Insurance. Why not see what you can save?
ICSA Latest News
WATCH: ICSA PRESIDENT DERMOT KELLEHER OUTLINES HOW CAP FUNDS CAN BE USED TO BETTER SUPPORT LOW-INCOME SUCKLER, SHEEP & BEEF FARMERS
This is the ICSA CAP Plan - and it includes the following key demands. · €300/hd per suckler cow – including €120 variable...
ICSA president Dermot Kelleher has said that the proposed allocation of CAP funds suggests that government officials are completely out of touch...
ICSA president Dermot Kelleher has said that the CAP funding proposals suggest that the Minister’s strategy for the beef and sheep sectors now seems...
ICSA CAP FUNDING REACTION: ONLY THE ICSA PLAN CAN DELIVER ON THE AGRI-ENVIRONMENT, SUCKLER, SHEEP AND BEEF PAYMENTS AMBITION
ICSA president Dermot Kelleher has said that the €3.86 billion funding package for CAP announced today will not be anywhere near enough to deliver...
Not A Member Of ICSA Yet? Join Us Now!
Be a member here at ICSA and enjoy these various discounts offered by our partners:
10% or €100 off the cost of AXA Farm Insurance for members of ICSA
2.5 Cent off Pump Prices at Participating Fuel Stations
10% Off Farm Equipment Marking Systems
€20 Off IAS Laboratories Soil/Silage/Water Testing