ICSA KEY CAP DEMANDS
– €300/hd per suckler cow – including €120 variable coupled payment on first 40 cows plus €180 from BDGP/BEEP type schemes – no upper limit on numbers
– €35/hd per breeding ewe – Including €16 variable coupled payment on first 250 ewes plus €19 from Sheep Welfare type scheme – no upper limit on numbers
– €100/hd beef carbon efficiency payment – €40/hd for weighing and up to €60/hd for finishing younger to maximum 150 animals
– Young Farmers – 25% top-up for young farmers under variable suckler and ewe coupled payments
– Retirement Scheme for Intergenerational Transfer – an early retirement scheme for those aged 55 and over amounting to €100/cow for 5 years
– €15,000 Agri-Environment Scheme
ICSA CAP PRINCIPLES
Focus on supporting active farmers
Fairness for lower income sectors
Delivering on green agenda
No capping on suckler herd
Opposed to membership of Bord Bia Quality Assurance Scheme being linked to CAP payment
Not A Member Of ICSA Yet?
ICSA members can avail of €100 off, or enjoy a 10% discount on the cost of AXA Farm Insurance. Why not see what you can save?
ICSA Latest News
ICSA Tillage chair Gavin Carberry has called on the government to deliver a scheme for tillage farmers to grow catch crops after this year’s...
ICSA Animal Health and Welfare chair Hugh Farrell has said it is high time that the Minister for Agriculture faces up to the reality that he needs...
ICSA president Dermot Kelleher has said that he is concerned that young trainee farmers are getting a raw deal on a small minority of host farms...
ICSA DEMANDS TARGETED SUPPORTS FOR VULNERABLE BEEF, SUCKLER, AND SHEEP SECTORS AT MEETING WITH MINISTER MCCONALOGUE
ICSA president Dermot Kelleher has today insisted that further supports must be directed towards the vulnerable beef, suckler, and sheep sectors in...
Not A Member Of ICSA Yet? Join Us Now!
Be a member here at ICSA and enjoy these various discounts offered by our partners:
10% or €100 off the cost of AXA Farm Insurance for members of ICSA
2.5 Cent off Pump Prices at Participating Fuel Stations
10% Off Farm Equipment Marking Systems
€20 Off IAS Laboratories Soil/Silage/Water Testing